[blindlaw] National Federation of the Blind Defends Rights of Blind Students

Derek Wilson dwilson.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 04:17:32 UTC 2010

Nice to know someone understands that we cannot hope to achieve a more
egalitarian society without greater equality of opportunity.
Education is square one.  Anybody else feel like technology has put us
on a proverbial treadmill in advancing such equality?  Are we moving
hard or hardly moving... or both?

DW