[blindlaw] Law School Experiences

Kolby kolby12091988 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 04:43:48 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,
I am a totally blind college student, and I am pursuing my undergraduate
degree in Communication Studies. I am considering attending law school after
I graduate in two years' time. I would like to know about all of your law
school experiences if you would not mind sharing them. What law school did
you attend? What accommodations did you request? What accommodations were
you provided with? What challenges did you encounter, and how did you
resolve said challenges? How available and/or accessible are law school
materials? Would any of you be willing to talk with me via telephone or
skype? Are there resources available on the internet that I could begin
exploring?
Thank you in advance for any feedback on my questions,
kolby