[blindlaw] Brown, Goldstein & Levy 2013 Disability Rights Fellowship

Greg Care gpc at browngold.com
Wed Aug 29 19:42:17 UTC 2012

Hello everyone:

In September 2009, Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP welcomed its first Disability Rights Fellow.  We are now accepting applications for our fifth annual Disability Rights Fellowship to begin in September 2013. The Fellowship offers a law school graduate or judicial clerk with a disability and zero to three years of legal experience the opportunity to participate for a year in all phases of disability rights litigation at our firm in Baltimore, Maryland.

Brown, Goldstein & Levy is a 16-lawyer law firm devoted principally to litigation. The firm has developed a national reputation for its high-profile, high-impact disability rights cases. Please visit our website for additional details about the Fellowship and the firm: www.browngold.com<http://www.browngold.com/>. Attached are accessible PDF and Word versions of the application requirements. Applications must be received no later than November 16, 2012.

Please feel free to pass this information along to individuals who you believe would be interested in a great opportunity to both gain experience and put their knowledge and drive to salutary use.

Thanks,
Greg Care

Gregory P. Care
Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP
120 E. Baltimore Street
Suite 1700
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Phone:  410-962-1030 ext. 1316
Fax:  410-385-0869
gpc at browngold.com<mailto:gpc at browngold.com>
www.browngold.com<http://www.browngold.com/>

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail may contain confidential information that may also be legally privileged and that is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the recipient, please be advised that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or taking of any action in reliance on the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by use of the reply button, and then delete the e-mail from your system.  Thank you!