[blindlaw] Post secondary education accommodations

Zachariah M zmayfarth23 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:56:58 UTC 2012

Hello All,

I have a situation that I would like some guidance on. I'm an undergraduate
student who has multiple disabilities, namely cerebral palsy and legal
blindness.  Professors both this semester and last have refused to provide
accommodations. I have talked to my professors in their office, sent them
numerous emails and talked with disability services to no avail.  I would
appreciate any advice or assistance you all  could provide me.

Thank you,

Zachariah Mayfarth