[blindlaw] Post secondary education accommodations

Wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 11 20:58:19 UTC 2012

Good afternoon,
Sorry to here of your problems in school.  What college/university are you attending?  Most schools have offices of affirmative action (OOA), that you can contact when your DS office is not working with you.  Learn the chain of command: EG> your directors/supervisors of that office.  Finally, you may want to check out the various state and local organizations for the blind.  Your state should also have a Disability Law Center (DLC).  Good luck.

William O'Donnell, distributor
Organo Gold Enterprises, INC.
www.willsholistics.organogold.com
Sent from my iPad