[blindlaw] Issues using Jaws and Westlaw in the last 24 hours.

Shannon Dillon shannonldillon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 17:14:43 UTC 2017

Thanks, Brian for the copy with virtual cursor instructions.  I'll try
that, though I use Word so we'll see.

her from my work email a couple days ago and have not heard from her.
I also tried to email the accessibility email address that was posted
in the email concerning the accessibility survey, but my email was
returned saying no account was found.

--
SHANNON L. DILLON