[blindlaw] Accessible LSAT diagnostic tests

Justin Harford blindstein at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 20:17:43 UTC 2017

Greetings blind law

I hope this message finds everyone well. I am investigating a career in the
practice of  law. I have been advised that the score you get on the LSAT
can be a relatively good indicator of how well you might do in a career in
law, and I wanted to make the best effort that I can to get a good score
for obvious reasons.

 I have gone through the power score logic games Bible and workbook
available on book share. I have also found a book of 100 logic games by
Robert Webking  which has been pretty helpful. I have begun to work con the
PS  reading comp bible. I wanted to know if anybody knows anywhere that I
can find accessible diagnostic LSAT tests to practice with.

I would really appreciate it.

Kind regards
Justin Harford