[blindlaw] Accessible LSAT diagnostic tests

Tai Tomasi ttomasi at driowa.org
Sat Nov 18 20:31:58 UTC 2017

Last I knew, you could request a few free tests from the law school admission council. I believe they came with answer keys, but I’m not sure if the answer keys explain the various choices and why each is either right or wrong.

Tai Tomasi, J.D., M.P.A.
Email: ttomasi at driowa.org<mailto:ttomasi at driowa.org>
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.