[blindlaw] Do Blind People Have a Right to Visual Memory

Daniel McBride dlmlaw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 24 22:24:05 UTC 2018

Chris:

I wish to second Deepinder Goraya's gratitude to you, Claire Stanley and
Derek Manners for your perseverance in resolving the issue with BarBri's
failure to make proper accommodations during your bar review program. I am
hopeful that BarBri was required to compensate the three of you for all
expense suffered during the process. Congrats to the three of you and all
those who will follow.

Daniel McBride
Fort Worth