[blindlaw] Desk Phone Accessibility

Laura Wolk laura.wolk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 12:43:47 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone has tips for making flat-paneled phones
accessible, particularly the type where the function of the buttons
changes depending on what is currently happening on the phone. My
previous jobs used the phone very rarely, but I will need them more at
the firm. They tell me they use Avaya phones, if that's helpful. In
addition to having voicemail forwarded to my email, i am also
wondering how I can access the missed call list and whether there is a
way to have caller-ID info spoken aloud on these more powerful phones.

Thanks for any assistance.

Laura