[blindlaw] Desk Phone Accessibility

Will Burley will.burley3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 13:11:15 UTC 2018

Good morning,

We are just switching from the types of phones you’re now using. There is a desktop app that can read out the collar ID from your computer. There is also A separate program named Carl assistant where you can view your missed calls on the computer.

Will Burley
Phone:  713-614-3322

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou

Sent from my iPhone