[blindLaw] Extremely strange MS Word and JAWS Issue

K. Scott Carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Fri May 29 18:16:12 UTC 2020

I just got a new work computer and was finally getting JAWS and Word set up. For some reason after altering some of the options in Word's options menu, JAWS now reads every punctuation mark in the entire document, even though I don't have it set to do that and it doesn't in any other application. This seemed to happen only after I marked a citation, but I have no idea why or how. Any help is much appreciated.