[Blindmath] LaTeX editor

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 17:09:07 UTC 2009

Hi -- just as an aside, there was documentation around for vi from the
beginning I think -- I remember learning vi in college and there was a
detailed man page that listed concisely all the commands and gave examples
of creating macros. (Yes, there is a mapping facility in vi that is
reminiscent of macros. I tried it by typing different behaviors to an unused
keystroke (can't remember which now). But I found I seldom needed it.