[Blindmath] Giving a Test for Mensa

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Sun Oct 4 20:16:31 UTC 2009

Hi All,
  Not to put MENSA down, but a news special had been done on  them several
months ago. In one small segment of the report, the reported indicated that
they had been trying to break a world record during a conference. The
individuals, not from MENSA who were trying to make the final verification,
noticed that the members of MENSA involved in the actual counts had
miscalculated their own results. Just an interesting observation. Sorry to
pull this discussion a little off-main-topic.