[Blindmath] Giving a Test for Mensa

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Oct 4 23:43:41 UTC 2009

In the mid 1980's I worked for a nonprofit serving the blind and was
asked to speak to the local Mensa chapter.  This was in a major
city.  I found them to be one of the most engaging, and engaged
groups I have ever spoken to in my 30 year career.  They were
interesting, interested and unique people.

Dave