[Blindmath] Questions about accommodations

PR Stanley prstanley at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 4 10:03:44 UTC 2010

It also very much depends on the institution and its special needs
policies. As for what's reasonable or not is a judgment that reserved
by the disability coordinator at each university. There is no
nation-wide policy--at least not in the UK--on the amount of help a
disabled student is entitled to from his university. A friend used to
get help with his supermarket shopping even though online shopping
was an accessible alternative. And who really cares? If the critics
are worried about the general impression given to the sighted world
about our abilities then they're barking up the wrong tree.
Paul