[Blindmath] new to list with a question

Jan Mura jan.mura at volny.cz
Wed Jun 23 17:06:57 UTC 2010

Hello Marsha,

I think the only possibility how to transfer the PDF document to Braille
is to rewrite with a help of a sighted man.
The other way how to get it to a readable format is to ask a creator of
a document for a source of a PDF.
The mathematicians often create math documents in Latex, which is
readable, if you are familiar with it.

Jan Mura