[Blindmath] new to list with a question

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 14:59:48 UTC 2010

Hello listers,

I am about to return to school after some years away. Currently I am at the
community college level, but will soon be transferring to a university. My
biggest hurdle is math. Before all my math courses, I did not use braile or
the Nemeth Braille code. I was trying to learn by memory, with someone
reading to me. Now I am some what familiar with the Nemeth code. So here is
my first question, of probably many. I have a PDF of a practice math test,
that I will be taking in a few weeks. How would I go about Brailling this
out? Or making it into a format that I can understand? Any help or
suggestions are very greatly welcome and appreciated!

Marsha Drenth