[Blindmath] Integral tables?

Ryan Thomas rlt56 at nau.edu
Mon Mar 1 16:37:33 UTC 2010

   Thank you for the offer Tom, but they were in my braille math book
that I no longer have.  Thanks also Jared for the link.  I use
wikipedia a lot since it does have accessible type.  I also found the
wolfram mathematica online integrator which is excellent.  Inputs are
easy to type and outputs are readable and easy to understand.  The
link is:

http://integrals.wolfram.com/index.jsp

Hopefully some of you find it helpful.

Sincerely,