[Blindmath] Integral tables?

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 17:10:30 UTC 2010

Ryan, welcome to this list.

Don't know if this would help you additionally, but recently I was reading a really good article on solving techniques for integrals. It also discusses how to remember the rest of the integrals based on a small list.

http://rip94550.wordpress.com/2010/01/25/calculus-organizing-techniques-of-integration/

Regards

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
~ Leonardo da Vinci