[Blindmath] Questions re InftyReader from a Novice

Van Landeghem, Bert Bert.VanLandeghem at econ.kuleuven.be
Tue Mar 23 04:50:11 UTC 2010

Hello,

If you have access to Adobe Acrobat Standard (so NOT the reader), it is very easy to extract pages from a document and hence generate different PDF files which all contain a piece of the original document (in the menu, choose document and then extract pages).

Adobe Acrobat is not freeware though. Nevertheless, I believe that in the latest Windows versions, there is a standard PDF-printer included. Open your large PDF file, choose print, select the PDF printer, and specify the range of pages you want to print. You will then obtain a PDF file containing the pages you have specified in the print task.

If there is no PDF printer available yet on your computer, you can  download one from the internet, e.g. PDF995. www.pdf995.com

Cheers,
Bert