[Blindmath] A small-scale demonstration of the IVEO Learning System

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Fri Aug 12 20:50:26 UTC 2011

For those who might be interested, I have published a new module titled A
small-scale demonstration of the IVEO Learning System at
http://cnx.org/content/m40516/latest/

The summary reads as follows:

The IVEO Hands-on-Learning System teaches using touch, sound, and sight
combined. This method utilizes any or all three learning modalities to help
students learn faster and retain information longer, meanwhile, making
learning more fun and interactive.

It may not be practical for you to get a hands-on demonstration. This module
explains how you might be able to create your own small-scale demonstration
at little or no cost.

On a side note, I also made some updates to my SVG Graphics Library to add a
new IVEO-compatible feature involving descriptions of objects. The new
version of the library along with updated documentation can be found in the
module titled If You Can Imagine It, You Can Draw It using SVG at
http://cnx.org/content/m39607/latest/

Dick Baldwin
--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/