[Blindmath] A small-scale demonstration of the IVEO Learning System

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:37:51 UTC 2011

Hi Richard,

Your application runs without a hitch on my windows 7 32 bit laptop.
However, on my windows 7 64 bit system, I get the following error. I don't
know enough about java to tell if you can make a single application that
combines 32bit dlls and 64bit dlls.
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
C:\Users\Pranav.Lal>d:
D:\>cd progs
D:\progs>cd java
D:\progs\java>java -jar svgdraw01.jar
Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -Dfile.encoding=UTF8
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Cannot load
32-bit SW
T libraries on 64-bit JVM
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.C.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at Runner.<init>(SVGDraw01.java:55)
at SVGDraw01.main(SVGDraw01.java:34)
D:\progs\java>

I will give you more feedback in a day or so.
Pranav