[Blindmath] Making Mathtype documents in Word accessible

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Sat Dec 3 19:34:14 UTC 2011

Yes, it is horrible.  There is a feature request to improve it and that is
being looked at for MathType 6.8, but no decision has been made yet as to
whether it will make it into 6.8 (there are lots of competing requests).

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~