[Blindmath] Experience SVGDraw01 by Dick Baldwin

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 00:39:52 UTC 2011

Hi Richard,

Many thanks for the clarification. I will have to rework some of my images.
<chuckle One of the problems I have with this computer graphics way of doing
thing is finding the middle. If I want to draw a wall with a door, and leave
some space before it, how do I find the middle? Do I use the size of the
graph I specify in the initial dialog as a  guide?

As for flowcharts, I had thought of that. We could make SVG lists of symbols
and import them into the program.
Pranav