[Blindmath] Experience SVGDraw01 by Dick Baldwin

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 00:46:46 UTC 2011

I have never seen a flow chart, but when I describe the way I see programs
as shapes when constructing them people have told me I am thinking in flow
charts. I would be interested to see someone draw one and provide a little
explanation in order for me to decide if I thought it made any intuitive
sense.

Amanda