[Blindmath] Experience SVGDraw01 by Dick Baldwin

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Thu Sep 29 02:13:38 UTC 2011

Hi Pranav,

The development cycle on this program has been fast and furious, and I have
found it necessary or advisable to make a number of changes along the way.
Be sure to read the instructions document (Ctrl+I) whenever you switch to a
new version.

In the latest version, the drawing size is specified in inches when you
create a new drawing. Following that, all coordinate values and dimensions
are specified in units of 0.01 inch, or 100 units per inch.

Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/