[Blindmath] Graphics

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Tue Jan 31 20:00:46 UTC 2012

If you are against using Powerpoint, I highly recommend HTMLSlidy (easily
found with a web search).  It's free from the W3C and is HTML+CSS+JS (for
animation effects), and is therefore relatively accessible.  The biggest
problem I had with it is that you need to link one slide to the next
manually, so when you change slide order, it's a bit of annoying busy work
updating the links.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Jonathan Godfrey <a.j.godfrey at massey.ac.nz