[Blindmath] sci notebook and duxbury woes

Lewicki, Maureen mlewicki at bcsd.neric.org
Mon Sep 10 23:18:42 UTC 2012

Thanks. So Duxbury supports SN? I thought they did not, but that may have indeed been a few years ago.

By the way, I think some of the docs are produced in math-type, so bringing them into SN also confuses things!

Maureen Murphy Lewicki
Maureen Murphy Lewicki
Teacher of Visually Impaired
Bethlehem Central Schools