[Blindmath] Problems For reading PDF Files off Mathematics

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Wed May 15 06:29:43 UTC 2013

As far as I know the only thing currently available is the infty-reader
(www.inftyproject.org) which will do math OCR on the PDF. I do not know
whether the cost will be an issue though.

I understand there are other projects out there trying to deal with this
issue but I do not think any of them are yet to the stage of being ready
for users.

Michael Whapples