[Blindmath] Texts for learning basic college mathematics

Smith, Andrew smitha3 at students.rowan.edu
Fri Jun 6 02:42:26 UTC 2014

While I don't have a specific book in mind, you might consider looking
at Learning Ally.  All of their math books are DAISY-based audiobooks
with described formulas, graphs, and figures.  I have found their
content to be extremely helpful, both for algebra and what I'm
currently taking, calculus.
Hope this helps.