[Blindmath] Texts for learning basic college mathematics

sabra1023 sabra1023 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 03:49:12 UTC 2014

I tried using them. It's true that they describe all the formulas and graphs, but their audio was very awkward and a lot of times there were ambiguities in the reading. Also, to do your homework you want to see what you're doing on MBraille display, so you have to listen to what they say, then copy down the problem which takes a lot of time. I am interested in this too because I've never found any textbook to be comprehensive. I heard the Singapore math curriculum is a very good, but I don't know how it would work for blind people. I've never even heard of it being made accessible.