[Blindmath] Need guidance for latex

raaju bidhwin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 02:30:57 UTC 2014

Respected sirs.

I'm raju, student of computer science, one of the silent reader of this
group.

Sir, actually we are having a long holiday for the eve of puja vacation in
our college, and now I'm totally free. In this free time, I want to spent my
time by learning every thing about latex. Before that, I was using the
tailer frame to do calculation  and using sighted assistance to submit my
assignment pertaining to math.
I am using windows 7 32 bit and windows xp with jaws.
 I got the books consisting of necessary syntax of latex
And my question is that from where can I get the software like compiler or
interpreter which can translate my latex language to math equation? Please
guide me how could I set my environment in any of my windows which is 7 or
xp in that way so that I could practice the latex?

Any good or bad comment is highly valuable for me!