[Blindmath] Need guidance for latex

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Oct 17 03:40:05 UTC 2014

Hi Raaju,
There are three options I can think of. The first is Math Type from Design
Science. The second is Scientific Notebook (though Scientific Viewer I think
should suffice for your purposes) and the third is TeXnicCenter. They all
work a little differently, but the latter two simply require you to open a
.tex file in them and it will display as math. From there, you can print
them as pdf files, and you have a math document any sighted person can read
on any platform.
I hope this is of use to you.
Sarah