[Blindmath] mathematica accessibility

Theodor Loots theo.loots at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 06:57:24 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I make use of Mathematica quite frequently, but without the gui; which isn't
accessible at all.  So yes, as many have pointed out, write up your code in
a text editor, and run the code on the commandline.  I prefer to set some
settings that saves the generated output in LaTeX form, which is easy to
follow and include in documents that may result from the computations.

Best,