[Blindmath] answer about LaTeX to html

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 03:00:17 UTC 2017

Did you see the recent announcement about the equation navigator in
Emacspeak? I haven't had a chance to test it yet.

Which Linux do you use? I recently tried Vinux but I think I'll go
with plain Ubuntu instead. Vinux is based on an old version of Ubuntu.
I couldn't accomplish tasks that should be simple, like setting up
wi-fi. I like the command-line interface and reasonable GUIs. I have a
CS degree and find MS Word so intimidating that I haven't touched it
in seven years. There are many unreasonable GUIs out there that I
can't understand how to use but other blind people manage them. I
wonder how they conceptualize those interfaces.