[BlindMath] Math type with word 2016?

Brian Richwine blrichwine at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 20:23:33 UTC 2017

I'm using Word 2016 on Windows 8 with MathType. We can enter a LaTex
equation between $'s without being in any special mode. We simply enter the
LaTex straight into the text of the word document. Then, pressing the
Alt+Backslash combo with the cursor in or next to the LaTex equation will
convert the LaTex into MathType.