[BlindMath] Math type with word 2016?

Doug and Molly Miron mndmrn at hbci.com
Fri Jul 7 20:16:01 UTC 2017

Good day,

I don't use the alt-backslash before typing LaTex.  I've been successful
starting the LaTex with $ then typing \begin{equation} or \begin{align},
typing the equations, \end{...},
$. Then, with the cursor on the $, I use alt+backslash to convert to math
symbols.  Before I do the conversion, I copy the equation(s) to the
clipboard in case of errors, beccaise I can't reverse the conversion  to get
the :aTex bacl/  I'm using Windows 10, Word 2016, MathType 6.9 and
MathPlayer, current version.  Good luck.

Regards,
Doug Miron