[BlindMath] Unsubscribe

Sarah Brunet brunets at phsc.edu
Wed Jul 12 18:37:18 UTC 2017

Please unsubscribe me from the list serve.
Thank you!

Sarah Brunet, M.Ed.
Coordinator of Disabilities Services
ADA Coordinator
brunets at phsc.edu
-------------------------------------
Pasco-Hernando State College
West Campus:
10230 Ridge Rd.
New Port Richey, FL  34654-5112
727-816-3240  voice
Office: B-124

Porter Campus at Wiregrass Ranch:
2727 Mansfield Blvd.
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
727-816-3240  voice
Office: A-320

Please note, PHSC is closed on Fridays during the Summer term from May 8th-August 1st.
Students approved through our office can find their Accommodation Forms in their Quista
Email. Problem accessing? Use one of the following options:
http://phsc.edu/quistamail
Helpdesk  727.816.3776
studenthelpdesk at phsc.edu
Office of Disabilities Services
727.816.3473

Pasco-Hernando State College

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written
communications to or from College employees regarding College
business are public records, available to the public and media
upon request.
Therefore, this email communication may be subject to public
disclosure.