[BlindMath] TVI Math Opening

Fischer, Melissa melissa.fischer at ksb.kyschools.us
Wed Jul 12 18:50:42 UTC 2017

The Kentucky School for the Blind has a high school math teaching position open.

Melissa Fischer

Middle School Math/Science Teacher

Kentucky School for the Blind

1867 Frankfort Ave
Louisville, KY 40206

Phone: (502) 897-1583 ext:7319

Fax: (502) 897-2850

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." Helen Keller

NOTE: Information contained in this email and/or attachment may contain protected health, legally privileged, or otherwise confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not further disseminate, distribute, disclose, copy or forward this message or any of the content herein. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.