[BlindMath] New to blind math

Doug and Molly Miron mndmrn at hbci.com
Tue Jul 18 17:03:26 UTC 2017

Hi Mohammed,

Current versions of MatLab for Windows are not accessible.  I happen to know
that version 5.3 will be accessible on a 32-bit WinXP box and you can
download this version for free from MatLab's website.  People on this list
have told me that current versions of MatLab are accessible on Mac systems
with VoiceOver.

Octave is a free MatLab-like environment and the CLI (command-line
interface) version is accessible using Windows 10 on a 64-bit machine.  It
runs many times slower than the 20-year old MatLab on my WinXP box, but if
you aren't running matrix problems with thousands of unknowns this slowness
is not likely an issue.

Regards,
Doug Miron