[BlindMath] New to blind math

Muhammad Fayed m10fayed at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 11:55:36 UTC 2017

Thank you all, :)
I apologize for you Ms./Mrs. Sarah, there was a problem in the internet connection.
I thank you a lot for your precious pieces of advice. :) I’ll keep them in mind as far as I can.
I’m a computer and engineering major student  I’m a new Mac user. I’m familiar with NVDA on windows.  I’m thinking of getting a linux as well ,but not installed it yet. Linux is almost the same as Mac ,but not all the programmers can get themselves a new Mac. That’s why I’m thinking of getting myself a linux distort.