[BlindMath] help with website name

Łukasz Grabowski graboluk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 12:55:22 UTC 2017

Jonathan, I started to write a long response, but at the end of the day
decided just to write this for now: I understand some of your
objections, but I promise you that you will like it :-) !

In particular, I really put some serious thought into architecture, and
making sure that everything will be geared towards letting the users
run things by themselves, if they are so inclined. I don't want to go
into details, but if you want me to convince you, please find me on
skype (user graboluka), and I'd be happy to go into technical details.

(obviously I would rather have people like you or, say, T.V. Raman "on
my side", as I value your contribution _enormously_. But I think you
might be seeing things through your own experience of, you know, being a
brilliant and successful scientist, which does not necessarily
correspond to the "needs of the masses")

Best,
Lukasz