[BlindMath] Scanning braille for sight reading

Larry Skutchan lskutchan at aph.org
Wed Jul 26 10:22:36 UTC 2017

It sounds like the instructor simply desires a photo of the braille, so he can look at it to judge its accuracy.
If you have a smartphone, one effective way to capture an accurate image is taking a picture
The hardest part of getting a good picture is getting the whole page in view, and KNFB reader has the absolute best tool for alignment and centering with its Field of View Report.
You don't need the OCR capabilities of KNFB reader for this task, but use the alignment tool, snap a picture, then get that picture somewhere where it is easy to send, like Dropbox.