[BlindMath] Scanning braille for sight reading

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Jul 26 14:49:49 UTC 2017

I think what somebody else said was right -- the instructor is used to
people taking photos with their phone and submitting that. But the whole
reason I'm doing this is to find the best tools. I think I am going to
see if I can find a linux text editor that allows me to generate brf
files.  That ducksbury tool sounds interesting to me but right now, I
must have linux.