[BlindMath] [BlMath] [nfbcs] Science division reach its 2017 STEM scholarship goal

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Wed May 10 15:04:29 UTC 2017

Can you provide a variety of sources? .com and .org sites generally
tend to have some sort of bias, as I'm sure all sites do to some
extent. Can you provide some .edu and .gov links to balance that out?
I'm typing on a Braille keyboard, so I don't know if that will
translate correctly. We shall see.