[BlindMath] screen reader with math equations?

John Gardner gardnerj at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jan 8 05:00:09 UTC 2018

Jonathan, sorry that it took me till now to get this organized. I have the
following two files that I happily give to anybody who wants to try LEAN:
*The current beta LEANMath installer:
http://www.access2science.com/NFB2017/LEANMath-0.9.1-win32.msi
*the current documentation file:
http://www.access2science.com/NFB2017/LEANVersion0.9.1.zip

and if you would like to try and build it:
http://access2science.com/downloads/lean_build.zip

You Need to have installed:
python3.3 or higher (maybe lower will work, but must be 3.something
PySide
platform_utils
pywin32
q.py
I think that the platform_utils app was written by Michael Whapples, and you
may also need accessible_output - an app that was certainly written by him.
I've added another zip file with those two:
http://access2science.com/downloads/Whapples.zip

The console string that is used to compile this is the fifth line in the
setup.py file.

Please have a look and, if you are still willing to consider helping, let's
talk about it. By e-mail or skype.  Thanks for asking!
John