[BlindMath] ideas for replacement calculator

Bill Dengler codeofdusk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 23:42:28 UTC 2018

The TI84 would be better, as it provides graphs of functions and can do any trig the student might need.
The calculator at desmos.com  looks interesting; it might work.
There’s also Mathtrax at https://prime.jsc.nasa.gov/mathtrax/bvihomepage.htm <https://prime.jsc.nasa.gov/mathtrax/bvihomepage.htm>.
For a computer algebra system, Wolfram Alpha works well, but I don’t know of any accessible clients for it. I’ve written a Skype bot for my personal use. You might be able to do something similar through their API.

Bill