[BlindMath] Scatter Plots for Regression Analysis

Dickson Tan dickson.tan.2013 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 17:24:08 UTC 2018

Hi,

Apologies for bringing up a topic that must have been covered before, but
the lack of a search functionality in the list archives makes it unuseable
for referring to past discussions on a specific topic.

I'm taking a course on regression analysis, and my professor said that "
There are quite a number of plots throughout the course as scatter plots are
very important parts in finding an appropriate model, a suitable
transformation and in checking for assumption based on the residuals."

Does anyone have ideas on how to deal with these or possible alternatives
for assessment purposes?

Thanks