[BlindMath] Latex?

Derek Scott Riemer Derek.Riemer at colorado.edu
Tue Jan 30 05:48:34 UTC 2018

make it habit to ask your professors to make sure they remove any solutions
or answers from the la tex before sending it to you. I have had this happen
on multiple occasions, including once, horrifyingly, a test. Fortunately,
the professor was trusting, and didn't try to accuse me of cheating,
because I was able to verify with a proctor that I literally walked away
from the computer when I saw \begin{answer} on the test, to make it clear
that I was not cheating. Just something you should be cautious of.

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

   - University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th
   year undergraduate student.
   - Accessibility enthusiast.
   - Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
   - Open source enthusiast.